There is a long and diverse research history of dyslexia and documenting the auditory processing difficulties associated with dyslexia that hinder phonological awareness. It's why dyslexic kids will struggle in school when everyone is required to wear a mask. The...
- Rapid Automatized Naming (RAN) and Its Impact on Dyslexia [Premium]
- Dyslexic Mathematicians: Paradoxes and Insights [Premium]
- George Church: Genomics Pioneer [Premium]
- Congratulations Steven! Season 2 Lego Masters
- Master Storyteller and Teacher Caldecott Winner Jerry Pinkney
- Finding Dyslexia: Don’t Delay
- Dyslexia and Dyscalculia
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!