"Two years after starting school, 1/3 of children who had experienced articulatory problems or whose language acquisition had been delayed were significantly behind in reading and spelling. By contrast, only one of twenty children in the control situation were...
- Rapid Automatized Naming (RAN) and Its Impact on Dyslexia [Premium]
- Dyslexic Mathematicians: Paradoxes and Insights [Premium]
- George Church: Genomics Pioneer [Premium]
- Congratulations Steven! Season 2 Lego Masters
- Master Storyteller and Teacher Caldecott Winner Jerry Pinkney
- Finding Dyslexia: Don’t Delay
- Dyslexia and Dyscalculia
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!