The English language is especially difficult to learn if you are dyslexic - because about half of its words are not predictable by simple rules. So what to do? WORD FAMILIES Learning similar words in similar groups can be motivating for students because they learn...
- Gifted with Dyslexia Middle School : Move Ahead or Fall Back? [Premium]
- Teen with Newly-Diagnosed Dysgraphia: Will It Get Better ? [Premium]
- Getting Started: Dyslexic Cognition – Procrastination, Daydreaming, Working Memory Overload [Premium]
- The Tricky Teen Numbers [Premium]
- The Accessible Classroom [Premium]
- James Lovelock: Inventor, Polymath, Climate Pioneer 1919-2022 [Premium]
- STRATEGIC LEARNING FOR READING [Premium]
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!