"I was not a good student, and the reason I was not a good student is that I didn’t know how to read… I was dyslexic, but at the time that was not really a word that was used. What was used was “mildly retarded” or “slow.” I ended up flunking out of a couple of...
- Dr Roxanne Varzi: Creative Anthropologist
- Supporting Young Dyslexics during the Pandemic
- Wellbeing: Managing Uncertainty
- Princess Beatrice: The Gift of Dyslexia
- How to Keep Writing During the Pandemic [Premium]
- White Noise Improves Reading Skills and Memory in Reading Disabilities [Premium]
- What Kind of Dysgraphia [Premium]
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!