"I was not a good student, and the reason I was not a good student is that I didn’t know how to read… I was dyslexic, but at the time that was not really a word that was used. What was used was “mildly retarded” or “slow.” I ended up flunking out of a couple of...
- Finding the Positive
- MATH: Learning Through Examples, Not Repetition and Drill [Premium]
- Connecting the Dots with John Chambers of CISCO [Premium]
- Better Living Through Technology with Auto-Text and Macros [Premium]
- Helping Kids to Practice Reading Aloud [Premium]
- Multiple Choice Questions and Dyslexia [Premium]
- The Social-Emotional Side of Dyslexia [Premium]
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!