"I was not a good student, and the reason I was not a good student is that I didn’t know how to read… I was dyslexic, but at the time that was not really a word that was used. What was used was “mildly retarded” or “slow.” I ended up flunking out of a couple of...
- Inspiration: Tech Executive John Edgar
- Starting From The Positive Side Of Dyslexia [Premium]
- The Double Whammy: Dyscalculia and Dysgraphia [Premium]
- Dyslexia and Bilingualism [Premium]
- Quick or Slow Remediation? [Premium]
- Algebra: What Students See and What Mathematicians See [Premium]
- Writing: Elaboration [Premium]
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!