"I had this profound drawback which has hampered me all my life, of being dyslexic. And therefore, having problem with equations, I can never tell which side I’m on, and waste an awful lot of time checking." - James Lovelock The world said goodbye to Dr. James...
- Understanding Severe Dyslexia [Premium]
- The Letter – Getting a Good Start to the School Year [Premium]
- AI for College Admissions [Premium]
- Dyslexia: The Changing Landscape of College Entrance Exams
- Question: Multilingual Dyslexic Adult: How Best to Learn English Grammar [Premium]
- Math Problems: Does It Matter If It’s Identified As A Math Disability? [Premium]
- The Importance of Guided Repeated Oral Reading in Training of Skilled Readers
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!