"We have so many tools to take care of the spelling, but not the tools to bring a fresh and new perspective to the world. Focus on your voice and your message, and the rest will follow." — Tess Gadd Tess Gadd is an interface designer based in Cape Town who also writes...
- Use of Gestures Supporting Mathematics
- What Can Help with Working Memory Limitations?
- Dyslexia and Music
- Krista Weltner’s New Children’s Books: Everyday Adventure with Molly and Dyslexia
- The Gift of Seeing People and Events from Multiple Perspectives [Premium]
- Are There Any Group Activities That Benefit Dyslexic Students? [Premium]
- Using AI and CHATGPT in Higher Education [Premium]
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!