TRICKY WORDS: WHEN SIGHTS AND SOUNDS DON'T MATCH Spotlight: Inflectional Suffixes Because many dyslexic students don't have a visual imprint of words, there are common spelling or pronunciation errors that occur when word endings seem to vary. In most cases, being...
- Tom Cruise Performs the Greatest Stunt in Cinematic History
- Memory Problems and Math [Premium]
- Getting Your Phone to Read Your Screens and Books Without Audio Versions [Premium]
- Dyslexic Cognition and Processing Speed [Premium]
- Dyspraxia More than Dyslexia [Premium]
- On Writing: A Guest Post
- Strengthening Executive Function Skills [Premium]
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!