In Michael McNulty’s clinical research looking at the life stories of dyslexic adults, one thing became clear – finding a niche in adolescence or young adulthood had the dramatic potential to improve the course of people’s lives. Here (in abbreviated form) are some of the subjects of his life study. Tommy (38 yo highly successful […]
Exclusive for PREMIUM MEMBERS! As a Premium Member, you will also receive the monthly Interactive Dyslexic Advantage Premium Magazine >>>VIEW PREMIUM MAGAZINES
OUR READERS' FAVORITES
- Dyslexia and Accommodations – ADA Guidelines for School and Work
- Dyslexia Laws 2017
- The Best Fonts for Dyslexia
- Tips for Supporting a Student with Dyscalculia – Steve Chinn
- What’s the Most Stressful Time for Dyslexic Students?
- Examples of Dysgraphia and Dyslexia – What to Look For [Premium]
- The Problem with Schools Not Identifying Dyslexia
- Q: Can I Join the Military if I Have Dyslexia? Do Accommodations and the ADA Apply to the ASVAB ?
Help Us Grow! DONATE NOW
Help Us Grow! Donate to Dyslexic Advantage and Make a Better World for Dyslexic Children! >>>