In our previous post on Severe Dyslexia, we talked about 6 steps required to read: 1. Seeing 2. Visual Recognition of Words 3. Matching Letters and Words to Sounds - Phonemic Awareness 4. Matching Words to Word Meaning 5. Saying Words 6. Comprehending Text In that...
- STEM: Talent Development for Dyslexic Students
- JAY BLADES – Furniture Designer and Restorer, BBC TV Presenter
- SING! Dyslexia and Song
- Understanding Your Dyslexic Advantages Have Implications for Action and Leadership
- How Our Weaknesses Prepare Us for Greatness
- [PREMIUM] Crisis Schooling: The Dyslexia Edition
- BBC Senior Fire Starter Ian Forrester
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!