When people say they would like to 'brain train' or get smarter for school, they often mean they want to make their brains more efficient - so they learn more, but also work less. One of the most straightforward ways to do this is to boost memory - and for most...
- Apps for Productivity and Organization [Premium]
- Best Writing Apps [Premium]
- Best Apps for Subject Knowledge [Premium]
- Multisensory Learning – Listen, Watch, and Do [Premium]
- Essential Tech: Favorites for Work/Life [Premium]
- Dyslexic Talents in STEM: Chemistry [Premium]
- Managing Information with Concept Maps [Premium]
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!