When people say they would like to 'brain train' or get smarter for school, they often mean they want to make their brains more efficient - so they learn more, but also work less. One of the most straightforward ways to do this is to boost memory - and for most...
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!
- BBC Senior Fire Starter Ian Forrester
- How to Avoid Turning into a Zombie with Remote Learning
- DYSLEXIC CHOREOGRAPHERS: Touching Others Through Dance
- [PREMIUM] The Writing Process From a University Tutor
- Drawing Inspiration from MICHELLE OLLIE and COCO FOX
- COMMUNITY: Can I Homeschool My Child If I Am Dyslexic ?
- Schooling From Home, Can You Do It?