"When I was a child, I wrote a letter to an oceanographic institution in California called Scripps (Scripps Institution of Oceanography UC San Diego). It was a Dear Santa Claus letter. "Dear Scripps, I want to be an oceanographer." I'm sure I misspelled it, because...
- Surviving and Thriving in Hybrid Classrooms
- Homeschooling or Modified Schooling?
- Legendary Sea Explorer Dr. Robert Ballard
- Guiding and Teaching Tortoises and Hares [Premium]
- Spatial Intelligence: Developing One of the Dyslexic Super Powers [Premium]
- Sneaky Free Ways To Get Kids Reading [Premium]
- Emotional Resilience [Premium]
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!