"I struggled so much at school with dyslexia, and I really found it so difficult in so many ways. When I found music, it just became an anchor that got me through the hardest school years...I couldn’t read music, and all my music teachers gave up on me one by one...
- How to Keep Writing During the Pandemic [Premium]
- White Noise Improves Reading Skills and Memory in Reading Disabilities [Premium]
- What Kind of Dysgraphia [Premium]
- Helping With Homework If You’re Not A Wiz Yourself [Premium]
- Dyslexia and Social Studies [Premium]
- Answer Apps and the Benefits of Learning in Reverse [Premium]
- Learning with Dr. Sara Renzulli [Premium]
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!