"I struggled so much at school with dyslexia, and I really found it so difficult in so many ways. When I found music, it just became an anchor that got me through the hardest school years...I couldn’t read music, and all my music teachers gave up on me one by one...
- Quick or Slow Remediation? [Premium]
- Algebra: What Students See and What Mathematicians See [Premium]
- Writing: Elaboration [Premium]
- Clever Ways To Practice Repeated Reading [Premium]
- Dyslexia and Perfectionism [Premium]
- Literary Analysis: Great Dyslexic Book Reviewers [Premium]
- Tenet Actor John David Washington [Premium]
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!