In a recent report in the Journal of Learning Disabilities, Lee and Yoon reported that repeated reading had significant beneficial effects on the reading fluency of students with a reading disability. Listening to the passage first increased the benefit. Excerpt:...
- Surviving and Thriving in Hybrid Classrooms
- Homeschooling or Modified Schooling?
- Legendary Sea Explorer Dr. Robert Ballard
- Guiding and Teaching Tortoises and Hares [Premium]
- Spatial Intelligence: Developing One of the Dyslexic Super Powers [Premium]
- Sneaky Free Ways To Get Kids Reading [Premium]
- Emotional Resilience [Premium]
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!