Across the pond, there's an entrepreneur who has a lot of grit and resilience. It might be because he was faced with adversity from day 1, because he was also born with cystic fibrosis and never expected to have a full life span. He is dyslexic, and also faced shaming...
- David Schoenbrod: Problem Solver and Changemaker
- Dyslexia Advocacy: Say Dyslexia 2.0
- Johnpaul Jones: Native American Architect [Premium]
- Understanding Conceptual vs. Procedural Knowledge in Math [Premium]
- Reading Fluency for College [Premium]
- I Never Thought I’d Be Homeschooling… [Premium]
- Math: Multiple Representations [Premium]
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!