If you were to compare dyslexic and non-dyslexic university students in writing, it's usually the case, that on average, dyslexic students write fewer words and fewer words that are polysyllabic. The reasons are several; slowness with word retrieval, writing, and...
- Music And Dyslexia: Chat with Sally Daunt, Chair of the Music Committee of the BDA
- Careers Advice: From Fellow Dyslexics
- Mind Wandering, Reading, and Dyslexia
- Apps for Productivity and Organization [Premium]
- Best Writing Apps [Premium]
- Best Apps for Subject Knowledge [Premium]
- Multisensory Learning – Listen, Watch, and Do [Premium]
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!