In one of the largest surveys of Dyslexic school children across the United States to date (Dyslexia at School Survey, Dyslexic Advantage), an overwhelming majority (76%) reported that their public school students were routinely assigned work they couldn't possibly...
- STEM: Talent Development for Dyslexic Students
- JAY BLADES – Furniture Designer and Restorer, BBC TV Presenter
- SING! Dyslexia and Song
- Understanding Your Dyslexic Advantages Have Implications for Action and Leadership
- How Our Weaknesses Prepare Us for Greatness
- [PREMIUM] Crisis Schooling: The Dyslexia Edition
- BBC Senior Fire Starter Ian Forrester
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!