"Dyslexic people process visual information differently than most people, so instead of starting with letters or sounds, I looked at sentences or even paragraphs as a whole, and then broke them down into parts. That process – starting with the big picture and breaking...
- Tom Cruise Performs the Greatest Stunt in Cinematic History
- Memory Problems and Math [Premium]
- Getting Your Phone to Read Your Screens and Books Without Audio Versions [Premium]
- Dyslexic Cognition and Processing Speed [Premium]
- Dyspraxia More than Dyslexia [Premium]
- On Writing: A Guest Post
- Strengthening Executive Function Skills [Premium]
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!