KNOW YOUR STRENGTHS - SELF-ADVOCATE - Early in group work, let your fellow students know that you're dyslexic. Say, "I'm dyslexic, so I can't read or write well, but I'm creative and can come up with ideas." - Don't be afraid of asking students to read things for you....
- Question: What about Dyslexia and Reading Comprehension? [Premium]
- Question: Advice for a Student Who Does Not Want to Disclose in High School
- Beyond Reading Aloud
- Tips for Heading Back to School with Dyslexia
- Creative Productivity [Premium]
- Teaching Punctuation [Premium]
- Is There a Natural Way to Write for Dyslexics?
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!