Dyslexic children who are struggling in school will be under tremendous stress and have varying levels of anxiety and depression. Stress is well known to affect executive functions and children experiencing stress can look as if they have ADHD. - Destress the Learning...
- Apps for Productivity and Organization [Premium]
- Best Writing Apps [Premium]
- Best Apps for Subject Knowledge [Premium]
- Multisensory Learning – Listen, Watch, and Do [Premium]
- Essential Tech: Favorites for Work/Life [Premium]
- Dyslexic Talents in STEM: Chemistry [Premium]
- Managing Information with Concept Maps [Premium]
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!