Dyslexic children who are struggling in school will be under tremendous stress and have varying levels of anxiety and depression. Stress is well known to affect executive functions and children experiencing stress can look as if they have ADHD. - Destress the Learning...
- Question: What about Dyslexia and Reading Comprehension? [Premium]
- Question: Advice for a Student Who Does Not Want to Disclose in High School
- Beyond Reading Aloud
- Tips for Heading Back to School with Dyslexia
- Creative Productivity [Premium]
- Teaching Punctuation [Premium]
- Is There a Natural Way to Write for Dyslexics?
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!