Dyslexic children who are struggling in school will be under tremendous stress and have varying levels of anxiety and depression. Stress is well known to affect executive functions and children experiencing stress can look as if they have ADHD. - Destress the Learning...
- Tom Cruise Performs the Greatest Stunt in Cinematic History
- Memory Problems and Math [Premium]
- Getting Your Phone to Read Your Screens and Books Without Audio Versions [Premium]
- Dyslexic Cognition and Processing Speed [Premium]
- Dyspraxia More than Dyslexia [Premium]
- On Writing: A Guest Post
- Strengthening Executive Function Skills [Premium]
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!