With increasing awareness of the visual differences associated with dyslexia and the high incidence of dyslexia in the general population (15-20%), the world seems poised to change how they present print to dyslexic readers. What fonts are best for dyslexic readers...
- Finding the Positive
- MATH: Learning Through Examples, Not Repetition and Drill [Premium]
- Connecting the Dots with John Chambers of CISCO [Premium]
- Better Living Through Technology with Auto-Text and Macros [Premium]
- Helping Kids to Practice Reading Aloud [Premium]
- Multiple Choice Questions and Dyslexia [Premium]
- The Social-Emotional Side of Dyslexia [Premium]
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!