QUESTION: Is it Possible to Have Both Dyslexia and Autism? The short answer is yes, but it's likely not very common and in general many of the features of dyslexia and autism are opposite. By strict criteria, low IQ and autism are excluded from the diagnosis of...
- Understanding Dyslexia as an Exploratory Advantage [Premium]
- Actor Stephen Graham [Premium]
- Readers Who Don’t Write
- Julia on Dyslexia Screening and NeuroLearning App with Dr. Brock Eide
- Dyslexia as an Evolutionary Advantage
- Question: What about Dyslexia and Reading Comprehension? [Premium]
- Question: Advice for a Student Who Does Not Want to Disclose in High School
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!