QUESTION: Is it Possible to Have Both Dyslexia and Autism? The short answer is yes, but it's likely not very common and in general many of the features of dyslexia and autism are opposite. By strict criteria, low IQ and autism are excluded from the diagnosis of...
- Q & A: Bilingual and Dyslexic [Premium]
- Organizing Math [Premium]
- Question: How to Help with Reversals [Premium]
- Text-to-Speech is Getting Better [Premium]
- Visual Learning [Premium]
- What’s the Connection between Auditory Processing and Dyslexia? [Premium]
- How to Survive and Thrive at Parent-Teacher Conferences [Premium]
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!