A request came through from one of our Premium subscribers. What strategies are helpful for the dyslexic academic or working professional who needs to organize and synthesize from large quantities of information? The first step is SIMPLIFY. Argument Mapping As Dyslexic PhD Dr. Emma Jeffries says in her video below, looking for the key points […]
- DIFFERING OPINIONS: Dyslexic or Person with Dyslexia?
- Q: I am an Language Arts Teacher. How Should I Give Feedback About Spelling for Dyslexic Students?
- [PREMIUM] Encouraging Reluctant Talkers
- Auditory and Motion Processing in Dyslexia with a Twist
- International Schools (Outside the US) with Support for Students with Learning Differences – State Department List
- How a Young Dyslexic Entrepreneur Launched a $2 Million Business
- [PREMIUM] Troubleshooting Procrastination
Exclusive for PREMIUM MEMBERS! As a Premium Member, you will also receive the monthly Interactive Dyslexic Advantage Premium Magazine >>>VIEW PREMIUM MAGAZINES
accommodations add ADHD Advocacy being dyslexic brain children college creativity dyscalculia dysgraphia dyslexia dyslexia awareness dyslexia laws dyslexic Dyslexic Advantage dyslexic advantages education gifted innovation inspiration math memory MIND strengths multisensory music neurodiversity parenting Premium psychology reading research school science Social and Emotional spatial spelling strategies teachers Teaching technology testing visual work writing