A request came through from one of our Premium subscribers. What strategies are helpful for the dyslexic academic or working professional who needs to organize and synthesize from large quantities of information? The first step is SIMPLIFY. Argument Mapping As Dyslexic PhD Dr. Emma Jeffries says in her video below, looking for the key points […]
- Q: Can I Get an Online Test for Dyslexia?
- Multimedia Learning Best for Dyslexics But How to Introduce Audio?
- SELF-ADVOCACY: Common Accommodations and Modifications
- [PREMIUM] Resources for Auditory Processing and ELLS
- Sight Words / Tricky Words
- A Home Run Hit with Humorous Poetry
- Dyslexic Advantage Premium OCT 2018 Working Memory Issue [Premium]
Exclusive for PREMIUM MEMBERS! As a Premium Member, you will also receive the monthly Interactive Dyslexic Advantage Premium Magazine >>>VIEW PREMIUM MAGAZINES
Accessibility Accommodations ADD / ADHD Advocacy Assessment Being Dyslexic Brain Careers College creativity D Strengths Dyscalculia Dysgraphia dyslexia Dyslexia Laws Dyslexic Advantages Education Famous People with Dyslexia I Strengths Language Arts Learning Math Memory MIND strengths M Strengths N Strengths Parents Premium Premium Content Professionals Psychology Reading Research School Science Social and Emotional Stealth Dyslexia Strategies Teachers Teaching Technology Testing Uncategorized Work Writing