“When I was a child, I wrote a letter to an oceanographic institution in California called Scripps (Scripps Institution of Oceanography UC San Diego). It was a Dear Santa Claus letter. “Dear Scripps, I want to be an oceanographer.” I’m sure I misspelled it, because I’m dyslexic. They gave me a scholarship. When I was 17, 56 years ago, […]
- [PREMIUM] Dyslexia and Firefighting
- Q: Can I Get an Online Test for Dyslexia?
- Multimedia Learning Best for Dyslexics But How to Introduce Audio?
- SELF-ADVOCACY: Common Accommodations and Modifications
- [PREMIUM] Resources for Auditory Processing and ELLS
- Sight Words / Tricky Words
- A Home Run Hit with Humorous Poetry
Exclusive for PREMIUM MEMBERS! As a Premium Member, you will also receive the monthly Interactive Dyslexic Advantage Premium Magazine >>>VIEW PREMIUM MAGAZINES
Accessibility Accommodations ADD / ADHD Advocacy Assessment Being Dyslexic Brain Careers College creativity D Strengths Dyscalculia Dysgraphia dyslexia Dyslexia Laws Dyslexic Advantages Education Famous People with Dyslexia I Strengths Language Arts Learning Math Memory MIND strengths M Strengths N Strengths Parents Premium Premium Content Professionals Psychology Reading Research School Science Social and Emotional Stealth Dyslexia Strategies Teachers Teaching Technology Testing Uncategorized Work Writing