In breaking news, the US Department of Education and Office for Civil Rights have released their a letter from Asst Secretary Catherine Lhamon and its Students with ADHD and Section 504 Resource Guide HERE. For your convenience, we also include them below – including a highlighted version which spotlights key passages for parents and […]
- Unleash Dyslexic Writing with Dr. Nicole Swedberg [Premium]
- Executive Function: What Smart People Do Differently While Learning [Premium]
- Q & A: Can I be a Doctor if I am Dyslexic?
- ADHD AND READING
- Thinking in 3D
- Strategies for Addressing Math Mistakes [Premium]
- The Moral Harm of Dyslexia Unawareness
504 accommodations add ADHD Advocacy assistive technology audiobooks being dyslexic brain careers college creativity dyscalculia dysgraphia dyslexia dyslexia laws dyslexic Dyslexic Advantage education entrepreneur foreign language gifted IEP innovation learning math memory multisensory neurodiversity Premium psychology reading research science Social and Emotional spatial spelling strategies teachers Teaching testing visual work working memory writing
- Dyslexia and the 3rd Grade ‘Wall’
- The Best Fonts for Dyslexia
- 50 States – Audio Driver Training Manuals – Department of Motor Vehicles
- Dyslexia Laws 2019
- Tips for Supporting a Student with Dyscalculia – Steve Chinn
- Top Dyslexia Apps – Microsoft OneNote with Learning Tools
- Q: Can I Join the Military if I Have Dyslexia? Do Accommodations and the ADA Apply to the ASVAB ?
- Q: How Can My Student Be Tested for Dyscalculia ?
- Q: What Help is Available for Adults with Dyslexia ?
- Dyslexic Advantage | Top Reading Apps for Dyslexia Back to School