Conventional lecture courses for subjects with problem sets can be inefficient. For dyslexic students if the information comes in too quickly, they can't follow steps as a teacher works through problems in real time. A recurring scenario for many students (and...
- Dr Roxanne Varzi: Creative Anthropologist
- Supporting Young Dyslexics during the Pandemic
- Wellbeing: Managing Uncertainty
- Princess Beatrice: The Gift of Dyslexia
- How to Keep Writing During the Pandemic [Premium]
- White Noise Improves Reading Skills and Memory in Reading Disabilities [Premium]
- What Kind of Dysgraphia [Premium]
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!