Recently, I had a chance to catch up with Angus Wingfield, an African Expedition leader who works both with scientists and non-profit community groups to rescue and save animals in the wild. Angus' early experiences in school were like many profiled in this magazine,...
- Q & A: Bilingual and Dyslexic [Premium]
- Organizing Math [Premium]
- Question: How to Help with Reversals [Premium]
- Text-to-Speech is Getting Better [Premium]
- Visual Learning [Premium]
- What’s the Connection between Auditory Processing and Dyslexia? [Premium]
- How to Survive and Thrive at Parent-Teacher Conferences [Premium]
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!