There are many good ways to read to children with dyslexia. In this post, we wanted to talk share an approach that some have called "dialogic" or like a dialogue. A dialogue is a back and forth conversation, and that is exactly how this style of reading goes. Rather...
- Question: What about Dyslexia and Reading Comprehension? [Premium]
- Question: Advice for a Student Who Does Not Want to Disclose in High School
- Beyond Reading Aloud
- Tips for Heading Back to School with Dyslexia
- Creative Productivity [Premium]
- Teaching Punctuation [Premium]
- Is There a Natural Way to Write for Dyslexics?
Amazon Affiliate Notice
Dyslexic Advantage is an Amazon Affiliate. If you click on a link that takes you to the Amazon store, Dyslexic Advantage may earn money on qualifying purchases. Clicking HERE to enter Amazon and making a purchase may support Dyslexic Advantage. Thank you!