Thanks Everyone Reading for free one-to-one tutoring in foundational reading skills for 3rd grade readers. Students will receive individualized tutoring in phonics and fluency in Wilson Reading in addition to being able to participate in small-group, hands-on museum experiences like photography and model building at the Museum of the City of New York. Sounds great! Contact phone: 917-903-2648 for more information / application. Also you can email Lorraine at: [email protected]
- Q: Can I Get an Online Test for Dyslexia?
- Multimedia Learning Best for Dyslexics But How to Introduce Audio?
- SELF-ADVOCACY: Common Accommodations and Modifications
- [PREMIUM] Resources for Auditory Processing and ELLS
- Sight Words / Tricky Words
- A Home Run Hit with Humorous Poetry
- Dyslexic Advantage Premium OCT 2018 Working Memory Issue [Premium]
Exclusive for PREMIUM MEMBERS! As a Premium Member, you will also receive the monthly Interactive Dyslexic Advantage Premium Magazine >>>VIEW PREMIUM MAGAZINES
Accessibility Accommodations ADD / ADHD Advocacy Assessment Being Dyslexic Brain Careers College creativity D Strengths Dyscalculia Dysgraphia dyslexia Dyslexia Laws Dyslexic Advantages Education Famous People with Dyslexia I Strengths Language Arts Learning Math Memory MIND strengths M Strengths N Strengths Parents Premium Premium Content Professionals Psychology Reading Research School Science Social and Emotional Stealth Dyslexia Strategies Teachers Teaching Technology Testing Uncategorized Work Writing