Thanks Everyone Reading for free one-to-one tutoring in foundational reading skills for 3rd grade readers. Students will receive individualized tutoring in phonics and fluency in Wilson Reading in addition to being able to participate in small-group, hands-on museum experiences like photography and model building at the Museum of the City of New York. Sounds great! Contact phone: 917-903-2648 for more information / application. Also you can email Lorraine at: [email protected]
- DIFFERING OPINIONS: Dyslexic or Person with Dyslexia?
- Q: I am an Language Arts Teacher. How Should I Give Feedback About Spelling for Dyslexic Students?
- [PREMIUM] Encouraging Reluctant Talkers
- Auditory and Motion Processing in Dyslexia with a Twist
- International Schools (Outside the US) with Support for Students with Learning Differences – State Department List
- How a Young Dyslexic Entrepreneur Launched a $2 Million Business
- [PREMIUM] Troubleshooting Procrastination
Exclusive for PREMIUM MEMBERS! As a Premium Member, you will also receive the monthly Interactive Dyslexic Advantage Premium Magazine >>>VIEW PREMIUM MAGAZINES
accommodations add ADHD Advocacy being dyslexic brain children college creativity dyscalculia dysgraphia dyslexia dyslexia awareness dyslexia laws dyslexic Dyslexic Advantage dyslexic advantages education gifted innovation inspiration math memory MIND strengths multisensory music neurodiversity parenting Premium psychology reading research school science Social and Emotional spatial spelling strategies teachers Teaching technology testing visual work writing