Thanks to comedian Liz Miele and The Codpast (right-brained stories from interesting individuals) for a great listen. Listen to Liz talk about memory and different modes of creativity that she learned about from reading The Dyslexic Advantage (~ 8 min 27 sec in). “You start to get hints of what makes you special in a positive way …” – Liz MieleLiz has a lot of brilliant insights and funny reflections, and yes she’s super-smart. A wonderful show. Great for teens and young adults. Liz has an animated web series about broken robots (Damaged) and issue (AptC3) and cats and comedy (blog).
- [PREMIUM] Dyslexia and Firefighting
- Q: Can I Get an Online Test for Dyslexia?
- Multimedia Learning Best for Dyslexics But How to Introduce Audio?
- SELF-ADVOCACY: Common Accommodations and Modifications
- [PREMIUM] Resources for Auditory Processing and ELLS
- Sight Words / Tricky Words
- A Home Run Hit with Humorous Poetry
Exclusive for PREMIUM MEMBERS! As a Premium Member, you will also receive the monthly Interactive Dyslexic Advantage Premium Magazine >>>VIEW PREMIUM MAGAZINES
Accessibility Accommodations ADD / ADHD Advocacy Assessment Being Dyslexic Brain Careers College creativity D Strengths Dyscalculia Dysgraphia dyslexia Dyslexia Laws Dyslexic Advantages Education Famous People with Dyslexia I Strengths Language Arts Learning Math Memory MIND strengths M Strengths N Strengths Parents Premium Premium Content Professionals Psychology Reading Research School Science Social and Emotional Stealth Dyslexia Strategies Teachers Teaching Technology Testing Uncategorized Work Writing