“My mind doesn’t work like a train track. It’s more like a web page with lots of hyperlinks.” – dyslexic honors college student. It’s refreshing to see that more researchers take an interest on dyslexia beyond reading. In this recent paper from Belgium and Missouri, the challenges of remembering sequential information for dyslexics and non-dyslexics was […]
- [PREMIUM] Dyslexia and Firefighting
- Q: Can I Get an Online Test for Dyslexia?
- Multimedia Learning Best for Dyslexics But How to Introduce Audio?
- SELF-ADVOCACY: Common Accommodations and Modifications
- [PREMIUM] Resources for Auditory Processing and ELLS
- Sight Words / Tricky Words
- A Home Run Hit with Humorous Poetry
Exclusive for PREMIUM MEMBERS! As a Premium Member, you will also receive the monthly Interactive Dyslexic Advantage Premium Magazine >>>VIEW PREMIUM MAGAZINES
Accessibility Accommodations ADD / ADHD Advocacy Assessment Being Dyslexic Brain Careers College creativity D Strengths Dyscalculia Dysgraphia dyslexia Dyslexia Laws Dyslexic Advantages Education Famous People with Dyslexia I Strengths Language Arts Learning Math Memory MIND strengths M Strengths N Strengths Parents Premium Premium Content Professionals Psychology Reading Research School Science Social and Emotional Stealth Dyslexia Strategies Teachers Teaching Technology Testing Uncategorized Work Writing